ANY OF YOU LIVING ON THE RIVER WANT TO BE A MOVIE STAR?
Bray Entertainment, the Co-Creators of Pawn Stars, is casting and developing a new Docu-Series on River Life. Each episode would follow and document an individual or group of people who live life on the river and what the day-to-day activities entail.
Website to submit a casting video - https://www.wetransfer.com/
Step 1: Add file - add your video
Step 2: Enter this email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Enter your email Address
Step 4: Type your message - Tell us your location, your name, and your company's name
Step 5: Click Transfer
Please answer these questions in the video and sell us in the first 5 seconds -
1. What is your full name?
2. How old are you?
3. Do you live on/near a river? Which one?
4. What do you do for a living? How does the River affect what you do?
5. How long have you been working in this industry?
6. What are some challenges that come with your work?
7. Do you work with/live with any family members? If so, how many? Who?
8. Tell us something, that the person behind the camera wouldn't know about you. (Please think of something ahead of time.)
9. What do you love about the river you live on/near?
10. Why would you be perfect for the show?
Tell us a little bit about yourself and show us the people you work with! I can not express this enough - be creative, show us a lot of energy and most importantly HAVE FUN! This video does not have to be formal or fancy. Just show us you being you.
Some Do's and Don'ts of making a video:
- Please have someone else hold the camera for you. Do not hold the camera yourself.
- If you are filming with an iphone, film with the phone horizontally.
- Make sure to film in a well lit area.
- Please do not film with any music or edit with any music.
- Also, stand-up in the video. When you sit, the shot can look static and uneventful.
- Please shoot this video in either .mov or .mp4 format
Due Date: June 10th at 4PM EDT.
Don't worry about the deadline too much. We just started this project so there are probably a few weeks left.
80 River St.